Galvanized Iron Wire Mesh
This Galvanized Iron Wire Mesh is known for its sturdy structure, high tensile strength, low maintenance, optimum service, light weight and more. Furthermore, it is used for binding materials as well as producing wire rope spinning and more. Apart from this, Galvanized Iron Wire Mesh is coated with PVC material in order to prevent rust and corrosion. Moreover, this product has a longer service life, elegant design as well as high performance efficiency, easy installation, hassle free operation and many more.Specification
- ASTM Standard: A641/A641M-98
- Material: SAE1006/1008,Q195/235 SAE1050/1065
- Standard wire gaugeBWG6 to BWG25.
- Zinc coating: 8-25g/sqm for Electro Galvanized Wire; 60g - 220g/sqm for Hot Dipped Galvanized Wire
- Heavy coating: >200grams/sq.m or according to our customers' requirement >250grams/sq.m
- T.S.: 300/550Mpa, 350/450Mpa, 450-550Mpa, 600-800Mpa, 700-900Mpa 1100-1300Mpa, 1300-1700Mpa etc.
- Packing: 1kg-1000kgs/coil