Black Annealed Wire
- Material: low carbon steel rod Q195, SAE1006,1008
- Wire gauge / diameter: 8#- 30#, that is 5.0mm-0.5mm
- Tensile Strength: 350-550 N / mm2 (=35-55kgs/mm2)
- It can be supplied in coils and spool.
- As the customs demands. Normally,25kg/coil, 50kg/coil, 100kgs/coil, and big coil 500-800kg/coil.small coil:0.2- 10kg/coil etc.
- PE plastic film inside and weaving cloth or gunny bag outside to protect the wire coils.
Production process: Steel rod coil -Wire Drawing - annealing- Wire Coiling
USE: Mostly used in construction or daily use as binding material.